måndag 4 oktober 2010

The Joy Of Photography

My World is filled with the art of photography. It´s two years now since my lovely daughter introduced me to this funny hobby. I love it though it makes me use the creative part of my brain and letting me be resourceful. I never leave the house without my dear Nikon because everywhere I find interesting street scenes, people and nature to perpetuate.

Another lovely part with this hobby is the opportunity to make new friends. Friends that like you are passionate about photography. If you are curious, open minded and social there are a lot of interesting people out there to meet.

This weeks post is an "image bomb" from my successfull blind date with a wonderful woman filled with humor and laughter. Anneli with her lovely photo blogg Genom farmors ögon and I had a lovely sunny autumn day at the garden Rosendal at Djurgården in the center of Stockholm the other day. We became familiar trough cyberspace, among all the interesting photo challenges. Something felt "special" so we decided to meet in real life too. A meeting I absolutely don´t regret. I´m looking forward getting to know Annelie better and to our future photo meetings.



 




















13 kommentarer:

Annelie sa...

Hi,hi,hi... så fint!

Sylvia K sa...

It is fun to meet blogging friends in person! So glad you got to meet Annelie! And what a delightful and delicious looking place! Marvelous captures as always! Hope you have a great week!

Sylvia

Anonym sa...

What marvellous pictures of a great day. (Must visit the café in Djurgården again. It's been too long.)

EG CameraGirl sa...

How fun that you've met another blogger!

BlossomFlowerGirl sa...

Wonderful pictures. I really like the first one with the sun glowing.

Anonym sa...

the pictures are wonderful. you are really having a good time.

photography has been a relaxing hobby.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ sa...

Going out on photo shots, with friends, is so much fun. Two people can go to the same place and get such different photos.

Anonym sa...

Rare thing are looking for something alike.

Beautiful impressions indeed. Please have you all a good week.

daily athens

Viola sa...

Så mange herlige bilder og et høstmarked uten like! :) Så spennende du/dere har hatt det, å møtes slik.. med kamera og en følelse av sammenspleiset vennskap! :) Klem herfra! :)

lotusleaf sa...

Stunning photos. I liked the one with the gourds the best.

Caroline sa...

What wonderful images. Looks summery.

jabblog sa...

What a lovely selection of photos! It looks as though you had a very busy and enjoyable day:-)

BraCom sa...

nice photos


Have a nice week,
Greetings, Bram

My Word Tuesday post

Seen on My World Tuesday