tisdag 26 oktober 2010

Sweetie


For a couple of weeks ago I met this adorable little lady. I really have to say Thank´s to her mum letting me take photographs of her daughter :-). It´s a tricky situation when you see these cuties in action playing and having fun and you don´t want nothing else than take pictures of them. Because not all parents are comfortable with a stranger using a camera on there children. Of course I always ask politely and I introduce myself as a hobby photographer learning the art of shooting portrait.
Ruby Tuesday

7 kommentarer:

Rigmor sa...

Vilket charmtroll!! Förstår att en del föräldrar blir misstänksamma i dagens hårda värld, men är man det minsta människokännare märker man direkt att du inte har några oärliga eller snuskiga avsikter! Man kommer långt med sitt rätta jag!! Jag har sagt det förr, och jag säger det igen, jag beundrar er som vågar ta bilder på människor i vardagslivet, fattar inte att jag är så förbaskat feg! Jag som kan tala ihjäl den värsta politiker annars...
Hoppas du har en lika vacker dag som det är över Närkesslätten!!
Kram

Maboe sa...

Nydelig!

Hootin Anni sa...

Awwwwwwwwwwww, just adorable!!!!!!

Candy for the brave this week, is my RT. Here is the link...
http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/2010/10/trick-r-treat.html

Mel_Cole sa...

Aww, hehe's so cute with his red jacket.

Come & check me out with My Ruby Tuesday here

Ralph sa...

This is a lovely photo. What we see is the ambition of the young child where play and learning is their work, and the job is to grow. What a beautiful child and look!

mARTy sa...

ohh--such a cute foto!

Leora sa...

And a charming portrait it is! I feel strange about posting my daughter, too. But sometimes I just feel like I need to share.