lördag 5 december 2009

Five On The Fifth

Stephen at The State Of The Nation UK is hosting 5 on the fifth. The idea is to take five random pictures of things happening to you on the 5th of the month or go for the suggested theme. This is my contribution for December and I follow the suggested theme, signs. I hope you will enjoy my shots.

Christmas time is approaching by leaps and bounds and there are signs of it all over.

Advent candlesticks are brighten up the darkness.

Cinnamon and star anise are spreading a lovely scent of Christmas.

Christmas decorations adorn my home.

Hyacinths belongs to Christmas.

As the amaryllis.

2 kommentarer:

Stephen Chapman sa...

Fantastic images! Thanks for taking part and sharing just great photographs.

I hope life is good over in Stockholm.

Ingela´s blogg sa...

Helt otroligt hur du har kunnat leka i photoshop, ska väll komma dit jag också någon gång. Kram