måndag 15 februari 2010

My World week 7

In My World the best family ever lives side by side with me. It´s my family, la famiglia. I feel so lucky and so well favoured to be a part of this wonderful family. We cry and laugh, experience good and bad things, sometimes we quarrel but most times we are friends living a life full of harmony and love. I guess we are like most other families but this one is special. Yes, for me, because it´s my family, my life. I try to appreciate my family and not just take them for granted. I try every day to say how much I love them and how much they mean to me. Right now a lot of bad things happens around me. Friends getting a divorce, a young man, only 23 years old, in my close neighbourhood has been killed through an accident when skiing some weeks ago and one of my dear colleauges at work has a 12 year old daughter suffering from brain tumour. All these things strengthen my warmth and love for my family and for the luck of having them here. They are my support when I feel afraid or sad and when I need comfort. Please, don´t forget to say to your love ones how much you appreciate them. After a fight, make up. Don´t go to bed or leave home as enemies. Life is life and you never know what´s to come. Live right here right now!

11 kommentarer:

Marie-Louise sa...

Härliga ord om din familj. Vackert och kärleksfullt, du lever som du lär. :) Kram vännen

Dirkjogt sa...

Yes, family is sooo important!!

Unknown sa...

It's wonderful to be part of a loving family. :)

marcia@joyismygoal sa...

Very nice we all need to appreciate our families like this:)

My name is Riet sa...

Yes family is so important. We are all lucky when we thave them.

Hero sa...

Fint du skriver om din familj! Visst är det viktigt att vara rädda om varandra och tacksam för det man har. Man vet ju inte hur framtiden ser ut...det har jag fått erfara. så nu njuter jag av varje stund med mina barn. de är glädjen i mitt liv.
ha det så bra/kram Maria

Randi sa...

Många vackra ord! Visst är det viktigt att man inte ta allt det goda för givet.
Kram Randi

Carolyn Ford sa...

How beautiful...and what a special tribute to your family!

LadyFi sa...

Life is so fragile...

Cherish your family! Lovely tribute to them.

DeniseinVA sa...

A beautiful post, and a very endearing family portrait. Love of family will get us through the bad times and make us appreciate the good.

Glennis sa...

It is so good to see how important your family is to you. This can only result in a happy home for you all.
Through the good and the bad things that happen around you, your family is constant.