måndag 11 januari 2010

My World week 2

In My World the 20 days long Christmas holiday is over. Days just for idle about, capture the moment and just be right here right now. The reality with early mornings, work, meetings, school and homeworks are here. Though I really enjoyed my holiday together with my family it´s exciting to meet all colleauges at work again. One thing with having holiday for a long time is that you lose the special "friday feeling". You know, when you have been working real hard the whole week and on friday morning you jump up happy being aware of it´s friday and you have the lovely free weekend in front of you. Everything has it´s time I guess and enough is as good as a feast even of holidays :-). Now it´s a new year and it´s always interesting to see what it will bring. You know, Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates. You Never Know What You´re Gonna Get!

14 kommentarer:

Ingela´s blogg sa...

Aladin ask, så gott. Angående lyktan som vi släppte så ville vi bara fira vår dotters födelsedag och hon ville skriva något på den, vi velade fram och tillbaka och då skrev hon suss 23!, Jag visste inte att det var minneslyktor, ingen aning. Men det var någon som frågade mig om den vi släppte på nyår om vi skrev något på den, vilket vi inte hade gjort, så nu bestämde vi att skriva. Där ser man, men Sussi lever och mår bra. Kram och tack för upplysningen.

Carver sa...

Yummy. I love chocolates!

My name is Riet sa...

Wow chocolate I love it

Sylvia K sa...

Ah, yes! Me too! Love the chocolates! Have a great week!

Sylvia

Xavi sa...

I like your comments about my city. Thanks Marie.
True, the tapas are very good and your chocolates more!
Have a great week.

Eden sa...

hmmm.. i love chocolates too.. yum! yum!

Benikos place sa...

Lovely and delicius shot!!

Anonym sa...

Now that's a world I could get used to. Bring on the chocolate!

Erin sa...

i can totally relate to that friday feeling...i so look forward to it each and every day til it arrives :)
chocolates are one of the joys of the holiday seasoN!
have a fab week

Anonym sa...

Twenty past three in the morning over here and I just picked me a piece of chocolate.
Thank you for this late sweet taste, as I had "chocolate" in mind tonight as well.
Please have you a wonderful Tuesday.

Carolyn Ford sa...

I really like how you captured that luscious box of chocolates! Very nice!

lazyclick sa...

That is delicious

Glennis sa...

Ah chocolate, more weight will go on. It is too delicious to resist.

Krönikören sa...

Mmm, Marabou. Den godaste pralinen i blickfånget. Mmm.