lördag 9 januari 2010

Scenic Sunday 78

The Christmas holiday has been lovely. We have had a nice quiet time at home me and my family and we had the time to be together with friends and relations. There have been time for a nice lie-in, reading, visit to the cinema and watching good films on the tv. We have had a lot of good things to eat and drink so long walks in the beautiful winter landscape have been necessary ;-). Jack Frost really come up to our wishes for a cold and white winter perfect for playing in the snow, skateing and skiing. As a perfect completion the New Year´s Eve was celebrated with a big party together with our dear friends. Now it´s a new year with a lot of expectations both at work and in the spare time. Always exciting to see what will come. I do look forward to share 2010 together with my cyberfriends all over the world. To have the opportunity to see all your amazing skills in photo and to be inspired by you. I still have two lovely days left on my holiday and I will enjoy every second of it. Hopefully there will be lovely sunny days inviting me and my Nikon for walks in the wonderful winterland. Scenic Sunday.

10 kommentarer:

eileeninmd sa...

Happy 2010! It sounds like you enjoyed the holidays. Great capture!

christina sa...

Snyggt foto! Ja, nu är det nya året på plats och mycket är som ett oskrivet blad och annat vet vi. Alltid lite spännande att se hur det blir. Kram

Paula sa...

läckert foto.. Ha en underbar lördag kväll å söndag...

Angel.Pearls sa...

Rolig bild! Love//Eva

Susanne sa...

Riktigt häftig bild!!!!

Unknown sa...

Clever reflection shot! I may have to try that. ;)

Carolyn Ford sa...

There is a beautiful scene captured in the Christmas ornament!

Müge sa...

Very nice shot! I wish you a Happy New Year as well :-)

Ulrica sa...

Där smyger du dig in i bilden :) Hoppade med med lite stockholmsbilder.

Viola sa...

Stilig!! :))