torsdag 5 november 2009

Five On The Fifth

Stephen at The State Of The Nation UK is hosting 5 on the fifth. The idea is to take five random pictures of things happening to you on the 5th of the month or go for the suggested theme. This is my first appearance and I will go for the theme of November, colour. I hope you will enjoy my shots.

Today I have a day off though I´m working this weekend. The weather outside is cold and it´s falling a mix of rain and snow so I will have a warm cosy indoor day today.

I will make me a cup of cappuccino.

To my cappuccino I will enjoy my favourite chocolate for the season, Winter, flavoured with ginger, cinnamon and hazelnut.

I will curl up in my sofa and get inspired of all beautiful decorations in a furnishing magazine.

For lunch I will have a piping hot soap.

To be a little creative today I will make a pie with sundried tomatoes, ewe´s milk chees and olives to bring for lunch tomorrow.

5 kommentarer:

Stephen Chapman sa...

Who would have thought that labels could be so colourful!

Many thanks for taking part. Your link is now online at http://thestateofthenationuk.blogspot.com/2009/11/five-on-fifth-5.html

Nice to see StevieB sa...

Great pictures!

mannanan sa...

Excellent five.....All labels as well, who would have thought. If you go to mine you will see that I had trouble today trying to get into macro photography.

Veronica sa...

Härliga produktfoton =)

Anonym sa...

That chocolate sounds delicious. Hope you had a relaxing day off :)