torsdag 26 mars 2009

One Artist

Detta crazy tidsfördriv hittade jag hos WTFDC.

Du ska välja en grupp / artist. Fyll sedan i svaren på frågorna med hjälp av titeln på någon av gruppens / artistens låtar. Försöka att inte upprepa en låt två gånger ;)

Pick Your Artist: BEATLES
Are you male or female: Wild Honey Pie
Describe yourself: Sexy Sadie
How do you feel about yourself: Don´t Pass Me By
Describe where you currently live: Back In The USSR
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Rocky Raccoon
Your favorite form of transportation: Yellow Submarine
Your best friend is: Martha My Dear
Your favorite color is: Blackbird
What's the weather like: Happiness Is a Warm Gun
Favorite time of the day: Good Night
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Why Don´t We Do It in the Road?
What is life to you: Birthday
What is the best advice you have to give: Everybody´s Got Something to Hide Except Me And My Monkey
If you could change your name, what would it be: Julia
Your favorite food is: Savoy Truffle
Thought for the day: I Will
How I would like to die: I Want to Hold Your Hand
My soul's present condition: Cry Baby Cry
The faults I can bear: I´m So Tired
My motto: Revolution 1

Prova! Det är svårare än du tror........

5 kommentarer:

Karins fotoblogg sa...

Hahaha! :) Vilken grej, kul idé. Tack för dina snälla kommentarer hos mig!
Ha det gott

annalarssonphotography sa...

Hehe.. Jag har också gjort den här grejen! :)

Du fixade det strålande!
Ha en fin kväll :)
Kram A

Lallis - liv och leverne sa...

Ja, det där måste jag prova:) ha en fin kväll.
Kram Lallis

whatthefuckdotcom sa...

hahaha, klockrena scar! Gillade;

What is the best advice you have to give: Everybody´s Got Something to Hide Except Me And My Monkey

bäst, hahaha!

Daniel sa...

Ska slå mej ner å testa!